Frequently Asked Questions

If your question is not covered below, please Contact Daniela. I read every email!

What kinds of licensing do you offer for your photos?

I provide both a royalty free regular license, and an extended license for extensive use, high-resolution or journalism.

What is Royalty Free?

Refers to the right to use copyrighted material or intellectual property without the need to pay royalties or license fees for each use or per volume sold, or some time period of use or sales.

What can I do with Regular RF license?

Interior designs, home/office decorations Invitations, advertising and promotional projects; Online or electronic publications, including web pages, blogs, ebooks and videos School or university projects; Social media post or profile image; Decorative background on a personal computer or mobile device; For more details please refer to the License Agreement.

What is Editorial License?

The Editorial license means the image can be used only as descriptive purpose – to illustrate a specific person, place or event in Newspaper, Magazine, blog, website, etc. It cannot be used with commercial purpose such as advertising, promotional material, product resale (prints, mugs, calendars, etc.)
For more details please refer to License Agreement.

What is Extended License?

Extended License allow prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for personal or promotional purposes, resale, license or other distribution. It also expands our Regular Royalty Free license rights such as higher print copy counts limit.
For more details please refer to License Agreement.

What is the differences between Regular RF and Extended License?

Extended License covers the rights of Regular RF and in addition allows product resale and higher print counts. It also grants more extensive usage such as books, magazines, newspapers, etc.

I love your work. Do you take assignment?

Yes, please contact Daniela and we will discuss further.